Plant Need Help URGENT

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by PolyPlastic, Jul 22, 2013.

1. #1 PolyPlastic, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    I have been growing in soil for 3 weeks now and just recently transplanted to a new pot, when i checked on the next day, the tips of the two bottom true leaves are curling up and yellowing. Also some of my upper leaves are also curling. The transplant may have ripped some of the roots but im not sure. It has also had a case of nute burn.   

Attached Files:

2. Soil

soil brought up by moles

indoor

power Africa

3 weeks

cfl, 2 45watts but now down to 1

lights are about 2" away

quarter strength tomato feed just recently

no bugs or mold

3. Also, get a way to test ph run off.

4. get some moles-asses, i have heard it is the best thing to add

5. Thanks alot

6. pH meter is a must. Get it asap.

I see the beginning of mg deficiency. Or it might be the end Since you just gave it new soil.
    That yellowing on the edges between the veins. Easily corrected with epsom salt.

7. Yeah just ordered a ph meter,

i have literally just started with some 1/4 strenght tomato nutes and the NPK is 2-2.5-4 and it has 0.006%mg

this okay?

8. No, you should purchase some cal/mag or epsom salt as a supplementary source.
    Regular Ferts generally dont have enough for mj

9. Epsom Salts are made from Magnesite and sulfuric acid. You'll have enough Mg and Sulfur, but will need Ca in chelated form for a better and broader range of ph nutrient uptake avaliability.

10. Thanks, 

any more pearls of wisdom you could teach a rookie?

11. #17 TheAnswer121, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    next time get everything dialed in before popping any seeds. get all equipment, nutes, etc so that way you aren't scampering around trying to get this or that. all the while the plant is suffering.

not to be taken rudely, just as sound advice

Sound advice thanks

13. You're alive!!!!!!!

Yea, I did the same thing, then had to figure, "can I wait, or do I have to pay the CRAZY mark up price?"

14. Sorry bud, but Epsom salt is made from Heptahydrate,aka Magnesium Sulfate.