Plant looks like its dying (picture)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Crackhead, Jan 26, 2014.

1. So im a first time grower and i have this plany i have been growing and every day the leaves from the bottom are gettkng more and more yellow.. im using miracle grow soil and miracle grow plant food. 18/6 with 4 cfls. Thank youSent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Have you fertilized?

3. A bit of nute burn. No more nutes. give it clean water and let it grow and it will be fine.

If you over water it and stunt the growth you may as well throw it away.

Many times just letting a plant grow and not loving it to death is key.

I reckon I should have realized that he nuked that baby girl, huh, snoop?

yea he has a baby in the hot zone. I used MG back in the 1990's and got good results I just used it @ 10% strength.

I see lots of threads where the plant is fed too much and over watered, so its a good first guess on my part.

If he lets it be and gives it good water  it will launch and get big very fast and he will not be having any trouble. Grow through it.

Don't you just love babysitting?

Yes, years ago I helped a gal get started, sent her some killer seeds 3,000 miles away, answered all her questions for a few months and she ended up turning her grow into a small fortune over the next year. She bought a Harley and some land with the help of her side income.:D