Plant looks a little Ill...mites?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by RobNTryss4248, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Hey all I'm new to the forum and have some questions..... Here are some pics of my space queen I've noticed a few red spider mites and a couple small lines of web and so I've started treatment with SM-90. I've treated twice now and since I've only seen one mite and I check them everyday, several times a day. I'm noticing that my leaves are cupping and are kinda thin and dry ish... This is an outdoor grow and weather has been pretty good averaging about 77 °f and humidity around 40%- 60% of course those are averages... can't control weather too well . I'm just wondering if there is anything else I can do to help bring back the

2. Sorry here are the pictures.

Attached Files:

3. Plant looks healthy to me.
    Btw red mites in my experience are predatory and kill other mites. I don't see any signs of spider mites (speckled leaves fine webbing).

As for the leaves cupping -
    Temperatures and humidity are mild. Color is nice.
    I notice you're growing in a bucket - do you have drainage holes? If not, that could be a source of any problems you are noticing(I don't).

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thank you very much for your reply, I do have drainage holes. I guess it's just that I'm totally new to outdoors and really new in general I've done 3 indoor grows and I guess I just got lucky I did my research but didn't have any issues at all but this year I can't do indoor so I figured d give it a try and really this one plant just looks weaker than my others for some reason. The leaves just appear thinner and wispier than my other 5 tho this is my only space queen so I guess it could just be that it's a different strain