PLANT LEAVES CURLING

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Androloo, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I apologize for the caps in the title but I am in need of some serious help!This is my first ever grow, I'm doing a micro grow with a purple kessil h150. The plant is in DWC, about 1 and a half weeks old.Some of the leaves are starting to curl a bit near the stem of the leaf, only the middle leaf seems to be doing this, I'm not very good at explaining hopefully these pictures will do justiceSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I forgot to mention they are curling downwards, and the ones that are curling a bit do feel a bit dry but my humidity stays around 40% temps 24-27 with the light on, 21 off humidity around 70%, so I Dont think its heat or moisture stress, what could it be? A defficency of some sort??Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Some pictures of my grow box, also another picture of the plant better idea.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. nothing to worry about. sometimes they do that when you're growing really fast.Keep doing what you been doing.They look nice and healthy.Mj

5. Thanks!

My humidity is at around 40% but goes down to 30% sometimes, is this alright? Some leaves feel a little dry, so I hope its all well.

Thanks again!

6. @[member="marvajuana"] is right... I started to post a short time ago, I knew you were only experiencing growing pains.

40% RH is perfect for cannabis but 30 is a bit low.

8. Thanks a lot!! I'm going to start a grow log soon!