Plant is just won't grow.....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by La-Z-Boy, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Germinated seed and now have 4 leaves and probably 3" high. ph is good and currently under 600w light running at 75% about 4' above. Plant has just been sitting in the same position for more than 3 weeks. Appears healthy, just won't grow smh.

2. Raise the light

3. 4 inches above? 600w light ? Should be like 4 feet above.

• Like Like x 1
  4. When I first started growing I had my hps about 4 inches from my plant to try to raise the temp around the plant rookie mistake no plant growth lots of electricity cost.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, i turned the light down to 50% (300 watts) and raised the light a foot. Hopefully this will help.

6. 4 ft.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It’ll grow man just give it time mine didn’t bounce back for a week

8. First thing the plants do is establish a root system. Just because you don't see a lot of new growth above soil doesn't mean it's not growing.

I'd keep your 600w at 20" or so.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi guys new on here sorry to jump in on your problem but can anyone help with mine?

10. Barneys farm pineapple chunk all seeds banks quote 7-9weeks as a standard for flowering times im at week 8 and they look like they need another month at least i dont smell pineapple or skunk they smell more like haze or diesel even have i been given wrong seeds in a packet ?

11. Looked on forums here lots of peeps with sim problems with that strain taking 80 _90 days to flower have another problem i had other 8week flowering strains in tent also that are now ready and i need tent for drying can i dry and grow in same tent with lights running 12/12 ?

12. Pistils is right I had a sour bubba that stayed short forever, at transplant I checked the roots and it was massive even though the plant itself was small.

13. I see people On here with Barney seeds always complaining about genetics and problems with grows. Makes me wonder. I’ve got around 20 cookies kush seeds from Barney’s I wanna do a scrog with them but I’m afraid it’ll end up being a wreck.

14. Ive grew cookies kush very tasty indeed the rolex og crosses well with girl scout but plants dont yeild great in my eye and the seeds dont seem to germ very well at all not just this strain but ive only ever had issues with barney farm seeds germing every other bank ive used ive had like 98% germ rate with barneys its a 50/50 hit and miss they make up flowering times on the packets also for some reason i wont use there seeds again .its a shame cause they have some awsome crosses

15. Common courtesy would be to start your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'm confused. I now have my light 300w turned down at the ballast and the fixture is 5 ft above it. Should I turn it back up and lower to 2 ft? Started in SOLO cup with holes in the bottom for drainage and i tipped it over to find roots all the way to the bottom of the cup.

17. Transplant? Are you thinking a 3 gallon pot next? For future reference. FCAD96EB-A2CF-4816-9103-27C04B7DCE47.png