Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plant is dying?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Pothead-2233, Jun 10, 2023.

1. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Ok this all started when I left the fan on to long and it started to droop and then it started to wilt and now it’s leaning and if I don’t do something fast then my plant will die. Any tips on what is wrong? I watered it no to long ago the soil is moist but not watery, could it be the light? Maybe it’s not enough. The stem looks thin but still has some strength. And recently I did sprinkle some epsom salt on top.

2. It’s probably overwatered

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yea that’s the answers I’ve been getting I’ll try to water less.

• Like Like x 1
  4. the soil is too compact and wet

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. If you can I'd probably just toss it and try again. Get some better draining soil with a good amount of perlite in it. Definitely don't need soaking wet soil when they are that young. Just enough to keep em happy.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1