Plant is dropping

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CanadianBrad, Sep 16, 2019.

1. BC7D0816-B46D-4D59-81BC-D9C5F93DBDF8.jpeg 0C47DDB9-4916-4DCA-8102-EE4700893AF6.jpeg image.jpg
    this plant just started drooping a couple days ago. Normally it does this at night time. But within the past couple days it has been doing this throughout the day aswell. Weird cause it was fine one day then the next day it just didn’t raise back up in the morning how it usually does. Thinking of just throwing it out cause it’s the smallest of my three plants. Any thoughts as to what is causing this? Maybe not enough light?

2. i'm not seeing drainage holes in the bottom of that pot.

might be drowning

3. There is drainage holes but I think you might be right. I have probably overwatered all of my plants and this one just can’t handle it
    Edit: the drainage holes are kind of raised up inside the pot a little bit. They aren’t level at the bottom. If that makes any sense

4. the plants need oxygen as much as they need water.

its about finding that balance!

cheers

5. Well I just solved my own problem. The plant actually needed some water. I gave some water and now it looks fine

6. First time grower problems. I hope nobody sees this thread. Lol

7. I can see it.

8. Info for future use:

OVER WATERED: Stems up but leaves droopy.

UNDER WATERED: Both stems and leaves are droopy.

• Like Like x 3
  9. thanks! the more you know :)