Plant in flowering is getting these small brown spots on bud fan leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fibzeih, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Plant is in 12/12 for 18 days so far and there small brown spots are showing up. I check ph so it should be fine
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like it could be a phosphorous deficiency. Are you feeding it anything?

3. Yeah not a lot though I’m using fox farm big bloom, Going to starting feeding it more now on. Maybe thought it was a calcium deficiency but not sure still

4. That's calcium. Add another 1-2ml of whatever you're using with cal

5. How do I add cal to the dirt? I looked this up and tom there’s not a lot of good info I heard of people adding milk or egg shells on YouTube but don’t know if that’s a good idea...

6. Grab a bottle of cal mag. You can use eggshells I've heard of plenty of people doing it, but since you already have a visible deficiency I would grab a bottle of it

7. The deficiency looks worse after the fox farm bloom food so it can’t be phosphorus

8. It's not phosphurus I wasn't the one that told you that. It's calcium. Get a bottle of cal mag

• Like Like x 1
  9. General hydro has a bottle for like 18 bucks or something like that

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ok thanks for your help I’m getting it today

11. Didn’t get the Cal mag they won’t sell that here it’s on amazon but it’s already too late the deficiency is getting worse and leading to other problems I tried really hard but looks like it’s too late and it’s dying yellowing leaves, leaves falling off, spots everywhere

12. I bought calcium carbonate pills and crushing them up and I got tiger bloom food still dying and looking like shit