Plant has buds, leaves are droopy and dying

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluesaraswati, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Hi
    Totally new to growing.I have a 2 foot tall plant. Started my plant in May.Have been growing indoors using sunlight as my light source. I have been watering about 1-2 times a week. Now the plant has been flowering a little over a month.Nice buds on the top and more buds starting to grow from the middle of the stem. For about 2 weeks I started using miracle gro, which I think is why my leaves are turning yellow/brown and dying.The soil felt pretty moist, so I took some of the soil out and added new dry soil.(used the same potting mix I started with)I was careful not to damage the roots.I feel a bit confused as to what to do, I don't if I will stress the plant by changing some of the soil. I figured that the soil I had in there was toxic because it has been killing my leaves.

What should I Do? My plant looks like it has more flowring to do, I'm concerned that it might die, it doesn't look so healthy right now.I have been also thinking of putting the plant in a more stable light source, right by the window doesn't seem like its working out. Would putting it under lamp now cause more stress to the plant? Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. If you noticed you wree burning it with your nutes, you should have just flushed with water immediately and layed off the nutes.. Changing the soil most likely put the plant through alot of stress, depending how careful you were, and it will need time to recover... Stick your finger an inch or two beneath the surface and if its wet down there it don't need water.. if its dry give it some water... Putting it under a different lighting scheme at this point would put the plant under stress .. and could possibly cause it to hermie on ya which would suck..

3. I was thinking of just getting an hps light and start 12/12 light cycle. Again, Im not too sure if it will cause the plant stress. Why do you guys think as far as how it looks?