Plant growing problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Minnowlalesbian, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Help. My little plant seems to be curling down and drying.
    Am I over watering? Wind burn?

Attached Files:

2. OP why is your picture of toes/feet lmao

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 boocoodinkydow, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Don't think overwatering. This condition is usually expressed with more radical drooping than what I'm seeing. And the leaves will feel limp and flaccid. The discoloration on the sides of the leaves are more reminiscent of a burn of some kind, and yes too much wind can cause a burn. Also, what kind of light are you using and how close are they?

4. Sunlight. In a West facing bright room.

5. that soil/potting compost your growing looks like it could have done with some perlite or washed grit added for drainage ,with out good drainage in the soil etc the plant could get lot of problems ,,,mac,,

6. Any solutions right now with minimal damage to my plant?

7. how bigs the plant could you repot it ? with soil.potting mix etc with added perlite .mac..

8. About 1 foot tall.

9. drill extra holes in the sides.
    flush'm out ,
    put a fan on it,
    and ice-pick the soil once in a while for oxygen.
    next time you give it water ,it should be almost bone dry and lower leaves wilting.

10. So I drilled more holes in bottom of bucket 1533046839561-868090101.jpg 1533046870983-778452454.jpg and poked several holes into soil around stem...a bunch of tiny flies came out of soil. I assume they are attracted to the moisture of the soil. Too wet and not drainING enough.

• Like Like x 1
  11. hope it worked 4u. i had the worst yield '18 but my effort was as equal. i know its because the seeds i used were finders So cared little. Anyway here it is feb '19 and hunting for a good cbcSeed pack. goodluck

12. Looks like it(over watering)