plant flowering early outdoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by syphe, Apr 27, 2011.

1. hey was up i just put my plant outdoors maybe like 2 weeks ago because it is kind of warm now..but it is flowering now and i dont want it to..what should i do

2. you're screwed dude you can't turn on the sun

3. is it getting more than 12 hrs of sun per day?

4. You could try and clip all of the bud sites off, and hopefully keep it in veg. Your final harvest will likely be impaired quality wise though, and who knows ? It might be enough stress to hermie the plant. I've had success in clipping the buds off and not having the plant hermie on me. Good luck wherever you decide to go with it though, :smoke:

5. what the hell, y are we looseing our shit, its flowing, big deal? if it get 18/6 and its flowering it will just make bud, its its 12/12 it will make bud, just as long as you aren't changing the period much. If you didn't cause this with crazy light period or something then it just means that this plant is sexual mature. Good deal. what should u do, grow it till its bigger and then get it on flowering nutes...

6. You're loosing potency because you're stressing the plant like mad. If you harvest the bud that comes from the beginning of the season, it won't be very quality bud for one, and if you just let it be and try and grow through the season, it will die half way through. Or it could go another route and hermie, then you end up with barely any bud and a shit tonne of hermie seeds. It is a big deal, if you want to have any success whatsoever.

7. its not completing flowering sorry i didnt mention that..it has like 4 pistils it just showed sex but ima flower it i dont want to stress or lose potency because its purple haze and i really want to smoke this lol..thanks for all the replys

8. first off how big/old is the plant it is probably just preflowers

9. its less then a foot tall and about 1 month into veg..and it is preflowers but i still consider it flowering

10. If it's just showing pre-flowers I'd say it's not a big deal, I've never had a problem with going from that stage back to 18/6, it's just if it's actually developing whole buds that I've had problems with.

11. I place 3 OG#18, which were flowering for 4.5 weeks under a 250 MH. After 6 days outdoors, (May 2011) the finished flowering. I mean the little buds got resin ...lots of resin.. and the flowers turned red and swelled. It finished up instead of contimuing to flower another 4.5 weeks. The quaity is superb. I never saw this before The leaves look real good and green, like they still want to grow. :confused::wave: