plant dying

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dominic, Nov 26, 2002.

1. I got a problem with 1 of my plant. I grow Jack Herer and this plant is 2 months and half old and about 2 feet tall. Now all the leave become light green, some yellow with dead spots. On the steam, there are white bubble/point spreading upward. I'm still in vegetative mode. I use miracle grow as fertilisant
    What's going on ??

2. We'd really need a pic to help you out....the yellow leaves could be overfert or nitrogen defficency....as for the white spots...where are they exacly...possibly a fungus or the ph being wrong or fluctuating!!!....don't use any more fert and try flushing the medium....use lots of water till it's running out the bottom....i allways find that after i've done that, i put her back under the lights and within approx 4 hours, she'll be perked up a lot more reaching for the light....is she stooped at the moment???.....Peace out....Sid

3. Jack Herrar's are some of the most difficult and hardest strains to grow. But do waht Sid says and maybe it will pull through. Next time try an easier strain to grow.