Plant Cannibalizing Fan Leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tastythc, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Well this is my first grow...All of my plants are in Veg except for this girl that I stressed into an early flower. Oops. Is this due to a nutrient deficiency? Or is it normal? I pulled it from my tent and brought it to my actual place of living when I was told it had started budding. So I want to get this right before the rest of them do go into flowering! She only takes a half litre of water as she is so tiny! Any advice is appreciated and I'll be uploading pictures soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ive had one of mine go worse than that mate but its picked itself up and doing fine now mate

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

3. It happens to me when I neglect my plants for a few days. Check your ph.

4. Your plant has out grown its pot. Rootbound I'd say my son

• Like Like x 1
  5. Safe to transplant during flowering?

6. I wouldn't do it. You are already 3 to 4 weeks past the time you flipped your lights, I lean closer to 3 based on the pictures.

7. Take it as lesson learned and don't do it again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Every grow brings a new set of lessons. Transplant, cutting fan leaves for better lighting, trim the plant to make multiple colas and everything else in veg. Once the lights flip switch to flowering nutes and check for pests. When in the home stretch, leave them alone as much as possible. :thumbsup:

9. Well as I stated before.. This wasn't supposed to happen I'm just going with the cards I've been dealt looking for advice not a lecture thanks though.

10. Wasn't lecturing was just stating it as lesson learned, what else do you do when you learn not to do something? Do it again? No, It's all trial and error. Learn as you go, expect constructive feedback if you're going to post and ask for advice, don't get offended..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry wasn't offended, didn't mean to come off that way!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol no worries, happy growing!

13. Not sure if anyone cares or not but here is an updated picture of her after some trimming. Grabbing new nutes for her today.[​IMG]

15. It's not an autoflower though..! All of my other girls of this same strain are still happy in veg! Here's what happened to this plant as I described in another thread which got zero attention. I figure extreme stress may have caused it to force flower [​IMG]