Plant burn getting worse...help!! Lots of pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bahbah, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I just posted some pics yesterday of my plant that was getting burned. Someone suggested that maybe it was not getting enough water. I gave it a fair amount of water, moved it so it is getting a bit more air flow and I raised the light about 6 inches. It is only happening to one plant :/
    Any thoughts??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That definitely wasn't caused by lack of water. What kind of soil is that? What nutrients are you running? pH? These should be basic pieces of information for this type of post.

3. I have not given them any nutes...they are in farm fox ocean forest and I do not have a pH readers

4. a ph meter is a MUST in every growers kit... you will keep having this problem until you get your water properly ph'd bro

5. I agree....he totally needs a PH kit...BUT if that IS the problem he is trying to tackle here......why isnt his other plant effected?...:confused_2:

beyond the PH issues, here's what I found....

MANGANESE (Mn)
    Necrotic and yellow spots form on top leaves. Mn deficiency occurs when large amounts of Mg are present in the soil. Foliar feed with any chemical fertilizer containing Mn.

kinda sounds like your problem looks to me.

6. This is what I was going to say. Check your pH, but it looks like ae Manganese deficiency; this could be under-supplementation or pH lockout, but thats just my guess.