Plant appeared outa thin area

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mao_Zebong, Jul 18, 2013.

1. So heres the deal, I live with my parents, my moms cool with smoking my dad however isnt the coolest. Well a couple weeks ago saturday, after we were done working on our new miniramp, my little bro who's 16 comes and tells me to come check this out. Now I know he smokes, its chill with me, wish he wasnt so stupid about it at times but it is what it is. Anyways he tells me to check out what he found a couple weeks prior to showing me. Well over by our swingset area right next to the ladder, WALAAAA I see this beauty! apparently he didnt even know about it till he found it. 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well anyways fast forward to last weekend its flowering beautifully, smells dank  :), with no care other than the elements (its wny so it was pretty rainy for a week or so) well it was in pretty plain view so I had to move it (shoulda posted here first prior) over to the "vegetable garden" which hasnt been tended to in years so its just ridden with weeds and fire ash from our fire pit. Well i knew we had to do a transplant to move it before it became too noticeable. anyways its been almost a week and doing nicely will post pics when i get home.

please any care tips will be greatly appreciated !

. btw, the leaves w/ spots and bug bits have been properly removed 

2. Try to find some type of nutrients . feed it some thing .

3. I was reading carbon helps it, I put plenty of fire ash around it. Its been properly watered every day be it rain or from one of us. 

4. Need pictures of said mini ramp.

5. #5 Bubbles42O, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    looks pretty damn healthy for just someone throwing a bag seed out into the yard.

6. Oh I know, my one buddy has a few himself hes been struggling to keep alive, he always comments on this whenever he comes to check it out. Hes been kinda guiding me through this. Forgot to take pics yesterday, had a nice long sesh on the mini with my boys.

Heres some pics of the mini though!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Don't tell anyone about it! If you do then you may get caught by police or they might steal some buds.

8. OK, so your brother obviously planted a seed and played it off like he knew nothing about it :)

Is that a recent pic? What makes you think it's flowering?

We do have a cultivating section which has unlimited information on how to care for your plant.

9. Nah I dont believe he would have planted it where it started growing, he said he threw some seeds in the vegi garden, hes smarter than to try to grow one where it originally was. Not sure if its flowering I posted in the beginners section but haven't got much response 

10. Nice mini ramp.

11. Sweet ramp dude. Good luck with the plant. Like West Cost said there is a great plant care section, and many helpful blades there to give advice.

12. New plant pics? Looks mad

13. It's either
    A)you or your bro threw some bag seed on the ground while breaking up bud
    Or
    B) it's gods bud. He planted it for you and it's gonna be dank lol

14. Youre better off just posting it in general if youre looking for quick tips (and a fuck ton of trolling and criticism) cause most of the other sections get like no traffic.

And nice plant. get it some nutrients and just make sure your parents dont find it and youll be good man :smoke:

15. All the info is already there man. All you need to do is read the growing sections. Google anything you can't easily find there.

And don't pull off any more leaves. From the pics I see no leaves that need removal. While some leaves being removed isn't going to hurt it you probably did more harm than good. Thats why you need to research shit from at least a few different sources before you do it.

16. I would post this in absolute beginners in the cultivation section, they can help you the most. From that pic, I'd say it's doing fine. Might want to go and buy a good flowering fertilizer for later and some neem oil  or pyrethrin for bugs. Don't water every day, only when the leaves get droopy. It looks like it s about 2-3 weeks old? More plant pics maybe?