plans....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cyproz, Jan 13, 2009.

1. ok so i plan to have 2-3 plants on my next grow. i want to do them all hydro. i was planning on doing the bubble bucket. how much will a bubble bucket cost me to make? i then plan to buy a wood cabinet and line it with mylar. i wanna create some airflow with some computer fans. for the lights i wanna do a 150 or 175 watt MH/HPS. Where can i find one of these for reasonable price?. I alsohave a bunch of cfls from a grow im doing that will be done soon. I have like 8 extra cfls so i think that and the MH/HPS will be good. is there anything else i need? and does this sound like a good idea? i have DP blueberry fem seed and afghan kush fem from world of seeds.

2. I'm not too sure on all the growing questions but I know there is a sticky in this forum where it shows exactly how to make bubble buckets and it shows how much all the parts and everything to make it will be. Good luck :smoking:

3. you can get 70-150 watt hps security lights at casa de pot (home depot). you have to Mcgyver the solar eye on them though... no big deal though they are cheap also.. i believe around 50.00 on up. i may be wrong on the price though.

4. ya they work great all u do is cover the eye with black electrical tape and ur growin...

5. Check out Rumple's bubblebucket thread at the beginning of this section. You can build one for about $40 or so. It is very easy, even if you aren't mechanically inclined. They are really the only way to go....