Plans for the Future.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by andyc420, Sep 19, 2012.

1. A couple friends and I plan on starting a small commercial hydroponic grow when were all finished with school and living on our own. We plan on running a Deep water culture system cropping about every 2 months. We want to grow between 10-15 plants total, how much space do you guys think this will take up? Should we use an entire room, or just buy a large tent? We were thinking we would use a 150w MH for veg and 2 600w HPS for flowering, what would you guys recommend? Any ballpark guesses on what we could expect every 2 months?

Just another question for anyone who might know, how safe is it to grow in a house that your renting? What do you guys do to keep your land lord from seeing your garden?

thanks for reading guys
    peace n pot :smoke:

2. Not safe at all to grow in a rented house. But if you decide to do it anyway, use an air conditioned room with two tents. One 3X3 with a 400W MH and one 4X8 tent for the two 600's. Partition off a 3X4 section on each end of the tent for each 600W, and leave 2X4 down the middle for access. Stagger your grows 4 weeks apart into the bloom tent.

Yield is totally strain and grow-style dependent. The theoretical gold standard is 1/2 gram per watt per month of bloom.

Best bet - start with the 400, get the experience, then expand.
    Best best bet - do it by yourself. If you know, that's one too many.

3. It is never a good idea to grow in a house you are renting. In most (potentially all) states they require 24 hours notice before they can come into the rental property. I would keep it small until you have a card or you can afford a lease.

4. Hmm I don't know what the rules are up here in Canada but that's good to know, didn't realize it was that unsafe :p. What's a better idea for a place to stay while your growing? keep in mind we only plan on staying for 2 or 3 years tops