Plans for a pound every 2 months?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Cyproz, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Ok So as the title says, i want a pound minimum every 2 months. I have about a 500-700 budget, and i need the main things, a light, a tent, and a inline fan. So i was thinking of getting a 4x4 tent, with a digital 400 watt HPS, and im not sure on the CFM of the fan. I plan on doing pro mix BX for the medium, in like 5-10 gallon buckets and scrog it with 4 plants. I will be vegging them in my closet with a 250 watt MH/HPS digital that i have already. I think if i veg for a month then throw into flowering using a 2 month flowering strain. Im using botanicare nutrient lineup cause i love it. I think i can pull off a pound every 2 months with this.

2. I don't think so but good luck! You might get closer with a 600w hps. I'd consider doing more plants and aim for 1oz per plant in a sog style grow. You will need a carbon scrubber as well as the other stuff you mentioned. If you can get a 6" inline fan with a fan speed control you should be set for air.

just mho.

3. the most that 'seasoned' growers can get is calculated by wattage of lights.

1gram = 1watt

or this is how i understood it anyway.

good luck with your journey!

4. Your budget is definitely not high enough for a pound every 2 months.

You will need a 600 or 1000w HPS system and at the bare minimum a 5x5 flood table.

You will need enough 4x4 rockwool cubes to fill the tray. You take all your clones at once and once they start to root in the cubes, you switch to flower. You will need a strain that flowers in 8 weeks or less. You will also need between 2 and 6 healthy mothers to get anywhere near enough clones at once to fill the tray.

You will also need Co2 ($700 + alone)

This is how you do it:

~DR.GREENTHUMB~s "SEA OF GREEN"

5. you think 4 plants scroged with a 400 watt hps will = pound

thats like 4 oz a plant dude.
    your gonna need like 8 plants with a hydro
    set up to get a pound

6. 400w won't get you a lb every 2 months... an average grower to above avg grower yields .5/gpw and up.

7. a man can have dreams can't he?..