Planning on starting a grow cabinet soon

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by fudrick, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Today, I decided that I should start a small growing project in my closet. I saw this "PC grow room" and thought it looked like a great starter grow cabinet, but it seemed a bit expensive, and I'm also aware that this site is a scam. I was planning on buying these Lowryder Diesel seeds since the box is so short.

So, if anyone could recommend me a good grow cabinet that I could fit in my closet, which is about two feet deep, with a similar but preferably lower price than the one I posted, it would be greatly appreciated, as would opinions or advice on my choice of seeds and where to buy them from,

2. Bump.

Also, I just realized that soon, I am getting a new dresser, and could use my old 32x18x48 dresser for this. I could either split it in two, and have two chambers of similar size to the grow box i posted earlier, and probably be able to grow like 12 lowryders maximum, or just keep it as a single, taller chamber, and be able to grow like six taller plants. What would you guys suggest?