Planet Terror/Death Proof

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Me an My Boo Finna Get High asl an Watch These 2 Movies Tonight After The Kids in Bed...It Been a Long Times Since we Seen them but they Both Wild AF from what I Remember. Has Anyone Ellse on GC Seen these Films an Wanna Leave A Comment Please? :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Death Proof is awesome!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank You For The Reply JKill Haha Yea It is I don't Remember Exactly everyting but I Know what Happens Near the End an Stuff.
    Serial Killer Dude with His Car Messes with the Wrong Girls

Have You Seen Planet Terror as well? I Remember that Movie Being Some What Gross lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. yea, back when they first came out in the theatre, i think they were played as a double feature. back to back :)

• Winner Winner x 2

5. Yessir Lol That Was Pretty Cool IMO! I Think Planet Terror was First Then Death Proof! :D

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. If you liked these you probably already watched From Dusk til Dawn. But if not you will get a kick out of it! Made by the same 2 guys, Rodriguez and Tarantino.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. Yea We Got That From Dusk Till Dawn Movie Some Weres in Our House...Ima Have To Go Ona Mission To Find that Because Now You Got Me Wanting to Watch it Again lol. It Will Be a Good October Movie! :D

~Toni~

8. OAN We Watch Those Planet Terror an Death Proof Movies Last Night Too They Still as Wild as I Remember Them Beiing lol. That Planet Terror Had a lot of Gross Parts In It Like I Remember too. Still Pretty Col tho! Death Proof was Cool as Well With that Final Lil Part Where
    Rosario Dawson Probably Broke Kurt Russel Skull With That Axe Kick TBH.
    The Car Chases Were Cool in it as Well Of Course an I Like A lot oof The Music They Play in The Movie :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I just watched these for the first time about a month ago

they are both good but I liked Death Proof more. Kurt Russell is great in it and yeah the music is badass, T. as usual in a Quentin Tarantino film. he always got them badass soundtracks with those sorta hidden gem type of songs

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Yup Yup You Totally Right mon Lol I Like the Part Where That One Gyal Give Kurt Russel a Lap Dance too I've Done a Few of Those in My Times LBVS.:)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. I love when Kurt Russell pulls out of the parking lot and asks the girl which way she's going.

• Stuntman Mike : Well, Pam... Which way you going, left or right?

Pam : Right!

Stuntman Mike : Oh, that's too bad...

Pam : Why?

Stuntman Mike : Because it was a fifty fifty shot on wheter you'd be going left or right. You see we're both going left. You could have just as easily been going left, too. And if that was the case... It would have been a while before you started getting scared. But since you're going the other way, I'm afraid you're gonna have to start getting scared... immediately!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

12. LMAO IKR That Part Is Wild an I Was Dying When He Say it Because You Know She in Trouble The Second She Got in His Car!:eek::eek2:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

13. You Ever Watch These Yet? AstroHammer? :)

~Toni~

14. @vostok Have You Ever Seen These 2 Movies? I Would Like to Read Your Opinion on Them if You Have One?

~Toni~

15. Not Yet Dizzy I'll check them out

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Nopenope, and I love me some scary!
    As a kid I used to spam the most random, unheard, bfilm, confusing, no point but horror movies with my friend. Blockbuster days xD
    Cant help but love all horror/thiller/mystery/paranormal even if it "sucks"! ^__^

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

• Like Like x 1

17. Oh OK Cool I Hope You Enjoy!

~Toni~