Planet Earth

Discussion in 'General' started by Key2gb, Nov 8, 2007.

1. ...best thing ever?

honestly first seeing those slow-mo sharks, being high as shit, was an amazing experience

our ritual at school last year when the series premiered was every sunday we'd all make sure we had our work done early enough to be able to chill at night from like 6 to whenever...Planet Earth went from 8-10 then re-runned at 12-2 (we would usually watch both times)...there would be like 6 of us in my friend's dorm (our dorms at NYU are really nice and big...great for chillin)....and we'd just pack bowl after bowl for like an hour, then watch for an hour and spark up an L during the second half of the show...never missed an episode it was good stuff and i ordered the DVD which came yesterday so now imback into it...such an amazing show

2. Planet Earth is a freakin awesome show. I really dig nature shows and that is one of the best out there. So much diversity on this Earth, sad to see so much of it going down the tubes.

Oh yeah, nice Joseph Campbell quote.

3. OH man I LOVE planet earth...

The first time me and my buddies smoked hash and got the most stoned i've ever been we decided to watch planet earth... All I can say is... Fucking amazing :eek:

4. I love it. I really wish I could see it in HD.

5. Some of that footage is AMAZING, one of the best shows i've ever seen.

6. Such a good show. So amazing in HD.

7. What version should I buy.. aka which is better?

Discovery Channel or BBC?

EDIT: Im high and IDK if they are teh same thing.. are they?

8. im pretty sure it's the same thing

if you dont want to buy it check out Watchtvsitcoms.com go to TV shows and scroll to the bottom every episode is there great quality

edit: make sure u watch it full screen