PLAN TO MOVE NEED ADVICE/ANSWERS

Discussion in 'General' started by DoeDabs, May 10, 2015.

1. Ive been wanting to move out of state for some yrs now and finally have enough money saved to go about doing that. I plan on moving to Washington even tho I've never been. I'm aware of the weather and I take that as a positive. however I have no idea of any cities other than Seattle, and id rather live in a surrounding city/suburb. I'm curious as to how exactly the herb laws work as well as what type of employment is around that doesnt drug test. Im looking for a trailer/mobile home to purchase but dont even know where to begin looking. I dont want to end up in a sketchy area, I was hoping that maybe some of you currently live in Washington or have recently been there and could answer some of the questions I have Id appreciate any help, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I live in BC which is just above Washington and have been quite a few times. Some places around Seattle are bellview and Redmond (very nice and modern) price may be a concern to you though. Marijuana is legal for medical and recreational uses, but I'm not sure on black market purchases.

I would visit before moving there tbh

3. You really need to go there, rent a car and drive around. I'm from Seattle and still visit their frequently.

If your plan is to live in a trailer, anywhere you live is going to be sketchy. Where are you moving from? What are you skilled to do? Did you choose WA due to legal marijuana? If that's your only reason, and since you say you've never been there before I'm guessing it is, don't move there. You likely won't be happy. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer them.

4. i lived there for a short time. the suburbs are nice. i was in auburn. i used someone elses piss and no one cared.  didnt vist any dispenseries though

shits expensive too