Plan On Buying From Bongoutlet.ca Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DJ-SOUR-CREAM, Jul 2, 2014.

1. I recently came across the website www.bongoutlet.ca, I found a few pieces that I liked. I plan on buying a glass spoon, glass bong, and pack of screens. Before I go a head and set my order out I want a few of my questions answered by my fellow blades.

1st: How legit is this site actually (Seems a little "To good to be true" to me)
    2nd: How quality is the glass? (I don't really care if it is china glass or not, The items I am buying are for on the go. I just don't want them to break from normal use, not from doping)
    3rd: How well is the services there (If one of my orders were to show up damaged how much of a hassle is it to get a new replacement)
    4th: Will there be taxes on the shipping costs (I live in Canada btw)
    5th: Finally how long does it usually take to ship? (In your experience) 

To anyone who can help with these questions Thankyou, you will be helping myself and others.

P.S This is my first thread, I apologize if I placed this in the wrong category.

-DJ-SOUR-CREAM

2. Bongoutlet.ca is the only website I use to purchase my smoking pieces. They sell extremely reliable glass for cheap proces. So to answer your question it's not to good to be true! Any orders above $200 qualify for free shipping (4-10 business days) or $14.99 for 3-5 day shipping. However all products on bong outlet.ca are shipped from Canada so since I live in California, USA and receive my shipments quickly, I would assume it would be a very quick delivery for you. When I order 4-10 day shipping, it usually comes between 8 and 10 days. If using the quicker shipping option, it usually takes 3 to 4. Bongoutlet.ca uses USPS International shipping and allows each order to be thoroughly tracked along the way. Every single order also comes with a free glass pipe and pack of brass pipe screens, every time! I wouldn't recommend any other website for quality bongs for good prices with fair, quick, and discreet shipping. And I wouldn't worry about having to replace an item, they package their products extremely well to ensure a successful delivery and I have never once been dissatisfied with this website. I've ordered from this website about 8 times in the last couple years buyong multiple products each time, and I have always been satisfied. I'm about to place another order today actually for a new bong, ash catcher, bowl pieces, and wax bubbler. I hope this answered all your questions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't go about it just yet op. This is this guys first post, wait a bit longer for someone who is much more experienced.

It all just seems a bit suspicious, but maybe those are just my trust issues.

4. So what if it's my first post? I saw this guys question, knew the answer, and specifically took time out of my morning to make an account just to answer his question, and better than any other person could in my opinion. Let me also add that since you live in Canada, all orders above $50 qualify for free shipping and orders above $100 qualify for local pick-up in Toronto.

5. I can confirm this site is legit. I live in Canada and have bought from bongoutlet.ca. The glass is extremely good quality for the price and is very thick. One problem about the site is that if they sometimes send the wrong color schemes on things like bubblers and pipes than the ones in the pictures, but to me that's not that big of a deal. This site has great customer service. I doubt you will receive a broken piece but if you do, they replace it. They typically take about 1 or 2 days to process your order then they ship it out, and it takes about 3-5 days. Shipping is very cheap I think around the neighborhood of 10 dollars. As a bonus, you get a free pipe with every order and a pack of screens. This site also has a credit system. When you sign up for an account, they give you a certain number of credit that amount to 5 dollars in savings that you can either use towards your purchase or choose to save and accumulate more with credits from future purchases. You can trust this site it's never failed me and I hope I helped

6. This is the confirmation I wanted to see, There sometimes are spammers on this site, and bots/people who try to scam others.
    When confronted these bots/people don't respond.

This reply is what made it genuine.

Sorry for assuming you were a bot.

7. Helirider789, there are many bot accounts or people that join on here and give testimonials for companies they are affiliated with or run, and many times they are scams. Thats why Sunday had suspicions. When a poster has only 1 post and gives a testimonial it's usually because they are pushing the site and trying to get you to buy from it. That's why you need to be careful when seeing this especially with seed banks, there are lots of scams out there...

8. I  find it suspicious that they charge in U.S. prices 

9. I bought few pieces from them. The first one I bought was only $30 and still using it, definitely good site to buy from

10. Their sites legit, they have decent prices, but. Only cause it's mostly Chinese,

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. In my experience their stuff is slightly overpriced and in U.S. Dollar. I found the exacts same bong at my local headshop for lower price. For instance, a bong listed as 150$ on bong outlet costed be 80 at the shop (taxes were included in the price). You should look locally if you are in Canada, I'm sure you can find a Genie bong retailer.

12. Yep its fucking insanely good. Canadians. The glass is pretty good, not cheap at all. Since you live in Canada you get free ground shipping i believe unless you want over night shipping. They also send you free shit with orders, bowls, screens, ect. If its broken send them a picture. And they will send you a new one free of charge. I live in new york, got in within a week. You live in Canada so i would imagine 3 days tops. No taxes

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I have bought from there. They are a good site. I would recommend

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I've both ordered and picked up from these guys. They are pretty quick to reply to any customer service issues or to let you know if the item/colour you ordered is out of stock. I bought a 16" bong from them a few days ago. The colour I wanted was out of stock, but they offered me an alternate item. I'd definitely order from them again. They sell Genie glass, which is thick, solid, and a good product for the price.