Places That Dont Drug Test?

Discussion in 'General' started by LegalizeItPlz, Jun 13, 2014.

1. First off, HELLO! I am brand spankin' new to this site!!​
     ​
    My husband smokes, and I do not, but we're trying to find him a new job. He's currently a manager at Pizza Hut, but he's not appreciated there. So I'm trying to figure out some decent company's that he can apply for that won't test him. It's a huge hassle to have to do this and that to get around it, and we're beyond broke so I can't let him spend 50 or more on a miracle pill/drink to help. He doesn't really want to be in food service if he can help it, so does anyone have any ideas? Thank you for you're input!! :)

2. His options would be limited given the huge number of businesses that now do drug tests. My suggestion would be for him to clean up his system and pass a drug test legitimately. Once he's hired, he could go back to using MJ. To ensure his system is clean, he could use an at-home drug test before applying to new places.

3. He must stay sober to get a better job. He just has to stay clean long enough to piss clean for the pre-employment drug test.  A lot of jobs only have that one drug test, and don't test again. Avoid jobs that have random drug testing.

4. He's been using for 10 years or so now, and think it would take him 3 months to get clean. Is that right? Would it be less since he doesn't get weed every week?

5. You can get synthetic urine for around $20 online.

6. #6 LoveisKind, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    I'm not sure about 3 months. Maybe 2 months if he exercises everyday since weed is a fast soluble drug and exercising burns fat.