Places that do deals on 4/20?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Hippo Hero, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Hello GC. This year I got a huge tax return and I've been saving it because I imagine that sites will do a black friday type day on or around 4/20. I've never actually shopped on 4/20, just smoked. So I have a couple general questions I'd like to ask you guys who have.

First and foremost will GC be doing any deals on 4/20?
    Are there any other sites you guys know of that have done deals on 4/20 in the past (not sure if posting to other sites is allowed... if it isn't skip this one)
    Anyone have any suggestions for pieces for me? I'm interested in buying a vaporizer, and I will probably buy another piece for when I don't feel like messing with the vape.

Thanks guys. And if this is the wrong section of the forum to post this thread in, I apologize ahead of time.

2. all your local shops will have sales. around here the standard is 20% off, for 4 20 ya know heh. for a vaporizer theres a huge variety. some great ones are volcano, vapormatic, vapor brothers...theres a lot more, but i can only testify for these 3.

3. EVERY headshop will have sales on 4/20. Most sites that sell glass should too.

Now I'm not sure about grasscity, but grasscity will have a nice 4/20 sale.

Aqua Lab Technologies

4/20 Customer Appreciation Sale - 10% OFF The Entire Site for 10 Days!!!!

Sale Starts 12:01 am Friday April 16th and Ends at 12:00 pm on Sunday April 24th.

4. ^ I thought ALT was doing 13% off? :confused:

Yeah, ALT is 13% off and their sale is from 4/10 to 4/20 according to their banner on TC

5. Oh nice, you're from Bmore. Same here. I've only bought from the headshop in Towson. You got any other suggestions of places to go? I know there's that Beaver place on Joppa, but I've only been there once, wasn't blown away.

6. Sorry drtydub I just copied and pasted what was on glassdistrict.

And yes I am from bmore. The two headshops in Towson, J Friendly's and Elevations are having 20% off sales for three days (I'm not sure the exact dates, call them to find out).

Doc's smoke shop in baltimore city has a lot of nice glass, not the best prices but on 4/20 they have some really nice deals.

Those are the best 3 headshops in maryland.

7. I would start seriously deciding what you want now if you were going to go to ALT, their shit flies like hot cakes when they got discounts up

edit: and why the fuck does it seem like everyone has gotten their tax return before me :(

8. youre from Baltimore!

The Orioles suck,

but your city intrigues me. Im a fan of The Wire. :cool:

9. hopefully rxindustries has a sale i want that lw gridline

10. No need to apologize dude, I was on TC and saw the banner right before I opened this thread.
    And those are definitely the 3 best shops, w00t B-More w00t haha.

11. ALT trapped me! i saw the sale and went shopping before hand to decide what i wanted.... by the time i was done i just bought the one i wanted because i couldnt wait lmao. plus, stuff will be flying off their shelves. it does as is :)

12. WTF how are there 2 headshops in Towson I've never even heard of? I was referring to The Other Side or something like that. I'll definitely give those places a call and see whats up. Thanks for the tips guys.

13. Just bumping this thread now that it's a little closer to 4/20 to see if anyone found any other places doing deals.