Placed my order for next spring...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mac11, Sep 3, 2008.

1. I just placed my seed order for next spring today...

10 White Widow from Highgrade-seeds...
    10 Hindu Kush from Highgrade-seeds (and yes I took your recommendation Mr. MJ... ;))...

10 Auto Ak47 from Lowlife Seeds... Dr. Chronic...
    10 Diesel Ryder from Joint Doctor... Dr. Chronic...

So, I am looking at an estimated 45 seeds given the free seeds from Highgrade...

I paid all cash... makes me kinda nervous sending all that money to foreign lands... :(
    -------------------------
    I plan to germinate maybe a total of 30 seeds once the danger of frost is over...

I should be able to harvest my Diesel and AK by the second week of July... the intent was to get some nice summer bud so I don't have to wait till fall...

Then I will hopefully harvest the WW and Kush by late September or early October...
    I had some issues with a Visa gift card... so I just sent cash instead to the Doctor... Also, cash makes me feel a little more low key...

I had to exchange a few emails with the Doc, because of the damn gift cards... he responded in a record time of 2 minutes... :eek:

Wish me luck my friends...

M

:smoke:

2. Udate with how long it takes to get there

3. #3 Mac11, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    The Doc has shipped my Auto AK and Ryder Diesel...

It took exactly one week for the payment to arrive using USPS Priority Mail...
    ---------------------------------------------
    HGS has not received my payment yet, but I am expecting it should arrive either today or tomorrow...
    I have kept regular correspondence with both banks and the service was impeccable. They replied quickly and answered my questions concisely and effectively... The Doc responded on several occasions in under two minutes... Incredible... And HGS responded in less than a few hours... Also incredible...
    I'll keep you updated as I have yet to receive my seeds...

M

4. tell us how everything grows and ESPECIALLY how it smokes. if your hindu kush is anything like the (HK X master kush) troublemaker freebies doc sent me, expect some super potent shit and a happy smile.

i've thought about getting some HK or MK to replace my long lost troublemakers. kush would make great breeding stock without using more common afghani strains.

i'd say your diesel ryder is your best bet for trippy bud.

5. I have heard that HGS's HK is some of the best bud around... I have heard people raving about it...

6. HGS confirmed my payment this morning...

Seeds inbound...

7. #7 Mac11, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
    HGS arrived today... 14 days from order to arrival... Both orders came in one package... 2 extra seeds of each... took 5 business days to get here... amazing service... I am very pleased...

Still waiting on the Doc... should be in tomorrow?

8. Got the Doc's order today...

Seized... Customs got them... both orders were nabbed... Diesel Ryder and Auto AK...

You win some you lose some... don't pay more than you are willing to lose I guess...

The Doc gave excellent service and delivery times though. I was very pleased.

Maybe I will try again some other time...

9. I am paranoid as f*** right now...

I did not ship to my address, but I did use my name...

It was shipped miles upon miles away from home though...

:(