Pk 13/14

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chr0nicxs, Mar 10, 2010.

1. #1 chr0nicxs, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    I am 11 days into 12/12 and using Hesi coco bloom at 3/ml litre.
    I have a bottle of Canna PK 13/14 is this ok to use with Hesi coco bloom?

I was going to use as follows:
    2.5ml/10l week 4
    5.0ml/10l week 5
    7.5ml/10l week 6
    15m/10l week 7
    Flush week 8 or 9 depending

As per Hesi's coco schedule, Any problems anyone can see with this?

2. What is the NPK of the Hesi-stuff?

The PK 13/14 is exactly that. 13% P and 14% K and 0% N.

I use the Canna Terra products, but I did one run with 1/2 strength bloom nutes and 3/4 strength PK 13/14 in twice the amount of water recommended. After that I just used PK 13/14 at full strength alone. Nothing else... But I just bought it two weeks ago, and haven't use it more than that.

You don't feed every watering do you? If not, you can go 1/2 or 3/4 strength in between feedings with Hesi... That should work fine:rolleyes:

3. Hesi has an NPK: 8-6-10, I do feed every water yeah, Thick this would be a problem?

4. Yeah I would recommend you to feed every other watering. I find it good to water first with nutes and the next watering I mix in two tbs of molasses per gallon of water. In this type of watering-schedual it would be good to add PK 13/14 to the molasses.

The problem with feeding every watering is the possibility of salt build-up. This is why some people flush sometime during flowering or end of flowering. It also flushes out the chemicals so your bud tastes better when dried and cured.

The NKP ratio isn't that high, so I guess you could add some PK 13/14 to your nutes. Maybe 1/2 strength PK 13/14 to 3/4 of Hesi. You could probably get away with more, but I wouldn't risk burning the roots...

5. I feed every 3rd watering but I have the feed right at the max before burn so I like to let them use that up before giving any more. Adding nutes, only to have them accumulate can cause issues. Start light and gradually build till you are familiar with that particular line like Growmoe just began doing.