Pk 13-14?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chomper1max, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Just need some info on canna pk 13-14
    When should I start using it?
    And how often should it be applied and how long for?
    Thanks

2. I swear by it its the fuckin craziest shit ive ever used. only use 4 - 5 weeks before harvest for 1 week ONLY!!! it says to use 1 to 2 ml per litre but if you want insane gains 2 - 4 ml per litre . its insane.

3. Depends on the other nutes your using with it, the ratio of N-P-K in the Canna Coco A+B stays the same for the entire grow(just the concentration changes)...both veg and bloom, so in bloom a boost of P-K is needed. If your using different nutes that have PK added at a higher ratio during bloom you may not need it at all

4. Thanks for your help everyone

5. So I just found out about this pk 13/14 stuff and have seen some pretty happy customers. Anyone else that didn't see this post originally, used it with any success? If im feeding the plant already with something like FF Tiger Bloom.....would using the pk 13/14 in addition to the FFTB be beneficial or just overkill?

Seperate question....when would be the optimal time to use on an autoflower? Just calculate when its supposed to be harvest ready and use 3 or 4 weeks before that or use it when you start to see pistils or??