Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pizza

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by guidance51x, Sep 25, 2009.

1. I baked a pizza a few days ago and noticed the little oil on the cheese and I thought, since THC is fat soluble, and that oil is most likely fat, isn't it somehow possible to bake pizza with weed? I have no idea which is why I ask. But combining 2 of the greatest things in the world seems like an epic experiment worth trying. Any ideas?

2. i guess you can put your weed under the cheese and bake it,but it seems like such a waste of weed.i would just smoke the weed then eat the pizza,but thats just me:smoking:

3. Deff!:p

4. im plottin on this shit its sounds like dam good idea:smoking:

5. Of course you can you could use cannabutter in the dough since theres a fat in it and bake it right up.

6. Marijuana-Laced 'Happy Pizza' Taken off the Menu in Cambodia | Slice Pizza Blog

7. ha ha,cool i guessed right :D