Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pizza Rolls and weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ohsopoisonous, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I was making pizza rolls for breakfast and I was like shit.. what if you could put a bit of weed on/in the pizza rolls.. would that work o: They have butter and are oily and shit and stuff wow would this work?

2. No. stop it. You stop that.

3. x] Okay, just a thought. I have never made an edible. and am broke. and thought it'd work as a cheaper way but I wouldn't waste weed on trying it if it didn't for sure work cx

4. Haha I'm jk i dont know man maybe if you cooked the weed in an oil at a lower temp for a lil bit by itself. Then somehow added it to the pizza rolls already cooked it may sir just may work.

5. what if you made like... french fries fried in weed infused vegetable oil...

6. Shhhiiiittttt

7. If it worked it eat the shit out of those pizza rolls.

8. Same.. I'd try it if I had enough that was eh reggie or mids but I currently don't so if anyone does try it hit me up about it o:

9. No.. weed doesn't work that way.. the only way it would work is if you added some drops of potent edible hash/oil