Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pizza hut

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boispro, May 3, 2012.

1. Going in for an interview tomorrow. Does anybody know if they drug test? I've looked online and had some mixed answers.

2. dosent matter if they drug test. buy synthetic uruine and pass the drug test. after i did it 3 weeks ago i'll never stop smoking for an interview again

3. i dont think they will, (since they aren't that high profile) but i would stop smoking if i were job hunting. they may have some random DT after they hire you.

4. I'm at tha pizza hut
    I'm at tha taco bell....

It probably depends on what position you are applying for, but in all likelihood you won't get tested.

5. Depends on your location, homie. And honestly, if any company was smart they would realize people who smoke won't harm their company, just waste $ on dt's.

6. I love Pizza Hut!

7. Well this was kind of a sunrise thing. Went in to order and asked if they were hiring and they needed 2 drivers.

But does any one have any exp. As a delivery driver

8. Burger King and Pizza Hut are in the same franchise and BK doesn't test. I assume Pizza Hut doesn't test, but as a driver you might. Sounds like a whack job imo anyways.

9. [quote name='"boispro"']Well this was kind of a sunrise thing. Went in to order and asked if they were hiring and they needed 2 drivers.

But does any one have any exp. As a delivery driver[/quote]

You have to drive your own car I'd fuckin hate that shit.

10. umm... actually BK does dt, it just depends on how you apply

11. in high school i worked at Dominos. they didnt drug test. also my friend who was a big stoner worked at pizza hut so im gonna say pizza hut does not drug test. 

12. The only test you'll encounter is tone that will find out if you can make a fuckin pizza or not

13. #13 1bakedpotato, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    hoy shit its over a year old

14. At least I know why my orders are always slow and wrong at these places now.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. A Safeway in my location drug tests, but not for marijuana only harder drugs. 
    Like said before, it depends on the location and management really. 

16. Doesn't their pizza come pre-made and frozen from the factory, or something? 

17. Burger King and pizza hut are not under the same company..KFC, taco bell, pizza hut, long john silver's, and a&w are all yum brand companies though.

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I wouldn't doubt it man

19. Hell no. They won't drug test you. You make pizzas. It's not fucking launching a rocket into space lol.

20. My cousin delivered pizzas for pizza hut and specifically told me he didnt get drug tested