Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pittsburgh Tokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dub316, Jun 6, 2012.

1. #21 beastbeast, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    They are hybrid by nature.

Erowid Cannabis Vault : Leaf Images

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can get sativa effects and indica effects based on the way it was grown and when you harvest your plant.

Not sure, google incognito is your friend.

2. It seems people hear kush and always think, "Oh og kush" and with it being a mainly sativa hybrid, people think kushes are sativas. I blame wiz khalifa.

3. 412 here too... I ain't seen shit since my guy left town.
    Trying to work up to talking to some coworkers to see if any of them toke... but it could be a hazard to my job if the wrong person catches wind :-(

4. if you need bud, just crash a Pitt frat party and i guarentee u will find a hookup there.

5. Too old for that shit... in my 30s man :-/

6. Damn dude I wish I saw this before I went to the concert I woulve smoked you the fuck up. I blazed a whole quarter of joints I was mad baked

7. [quote name='"nekron99"']Too old for that shit... in my 30s man :-/[/quote]

Shouldn't be that hard to find i always get good shit

8. What's good, I've been in Pittsburgh my whole life. Great buds most of the time! I live in moon currently. I also know a bunch of cool people who smoke. The Kids I grew up with go hard

9. I'm from Toronto Canada went down to the burgh for the ravens vs steelers last month was awsome. Tried so hard to find bud but no luck haha. Sick city tho

10. [quote name='"loonaii"']I'm from Toronto Canada went down to the burgh for the ravens vs steelers last month was awsome. Tried so hard to find bud but no luck haha. Sick city tho[/quote]

Coulda randomly asked anyone almost lol

11. 724 area. Looking for a sati a or hybrid. No luck and I'm in my mid 30s so I can just go to a campus. Any recommendations? Thinking of trying to grow but do not know the first thing.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397991072.847567.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397991088.931944.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397991126.933873.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397991169.970877.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. What strains are in Pittsburgh? I always come across no name stuff.