Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pittsburgh Tokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dub316, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Just thought I'd get to know some of my local fellow smokers anyone from around the 412 or close? Pic of recent pickup

Attached Files:

2. nice man, new to the 412 but so far so good- fun city

3. Looks pretty good man. Enjoy the nice weather this weekend and blaze it up

4. good shit bro! how much you get? Im not in pittsburgh, but im in PA! closer to philly tho. But i'm a steelers fan.

checkout my pickup thread if you'd like.

5. nice looking buds and Go Steelers:smoke:

6. [quote name='"devdevdev"']nice man, new to the 412 but so far so good- fun city[/quote]

Cool u just visiting or long term?

7. [quote name='"Ean"']Looks pretty good man. Enjoy the nice weather this weekend and blaze it up[/quote]

I'm enjoying the nice weather today with a wake and bake

8. Hell yeah, my boys and I are looking forward to breaking into some of this nice glycerin I cooked up and taking a trip to Kennywood on Monday. Its gonna be nice a hot around here come Sunday

9. God damn, that's a lot of nice bud.

10. 412 here also nice pickup seems PA only has dank

11. helllo pittsburgh tokers! im somewhat new to the forum, but ive been in pittsburgh my whole life!! I live in the urban part, around north hills, mt nebo area! i know NO smokers, so if you wanna talk, shoot me a pm!! :bongin:

12. Just moved to the 412 a few weeks ago. I'll be picking up my first 8th of weed here in the next week for the wiz khalifa concert. Hopefully these thunderstorms chill the fuck out by then dont want to get rained out even though were under the pavillion.

13. awesome! im going to be at that concert!! what part of pitt r u from?

14. im from 412 as well. North hills/Shaler area.

Nice buds man

15. #15 AjP420, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020

16. Im near the area.

What strains do you 412 guys usually see? Prices?

17. wassup, i mostly seee indicas

18. Nice, is it mostly name or whatevers around?

I see my share of sativa's. Like haze's, diesel, etc.

And usually hybrids. Most the indicas I see are kushes

19. kushes are sativas by nature i thought :0 that might be haze, not sure. im baked right now so i really dont know, and yea where in the 412 do u live