Pitbull.

Discussion in 'General' started by cloner_357, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Ok yesterday i was at the right place at the right time. i went to buy a sack from my guy, he had his neighbors dog. Blue nose Pit. papered.

and he said they wanted a good home for her. so i was like... fuck.. how much? he said.. if u want her and have a good place for her.. she is free. so i ofcourse said "fuck yes i want her"

so now here is the deal.

She is 14months. and massive.

Currently i want to find a male blue nose pit, to breed them. im down to split the litter 50/50.

I will gets pics in a little bit.

2. most of the time when you breed dogs the person who owns the male gets the pick of the litter, the person who owns the female gets the rest. Figured id just tell you before you go off and give away half of your profit.

3. i love pits. .

used to live next to this huge skulled motherfucker

[​IMG]

4. kilo and loki, 2 badass pits

Attached Files:

5. This is the truth, I´ve bred before. The owner of the male doesn´t do anything except lend you his dog, you have to take care of your bitch, make sure she has a healthy delivery (possible veterinary care if she doesn´t), FEED the critters for at least a month and a half(they eat, ALOT), clean up shit and piss (gooey cause they eat mostly milk), vaccine and care for them and put up with them in general.

50/50 is a ripoff for the owner of the female. Let him pick ONE and you keep the rest, sometimes the guy will have no clue and not pick the best one.

Sounds like you got a good deal though, and she´s just in the age where you can see what her personality is and still train her so she isn´t a savage.

6. Ok, thanks for the heads up.

yeah she is well trained as it is. she doesnt growl, bite or nip. she is very shy. you tell her to sit she sits. when i take her out side, she doesnt leave my side. even for people who walk by. house trained. im just excited to have her.

im transferring pictures right now, ill post a few im a minute

7. a free blue? gah damn thats a deal and a half.

8. Hahahaha.

9. Here she is.

Attached Files:

10. very pretty. you should fatten her up some.

11. what are some suggestions on getting her bigger? what kinda foods?

12. oh shes a DOLL!!

i love pits..they are def in my top 5 breeds :love:

well..not so much fatten her up, but bulk her up, get some muscles on her
    she looks good and healthy tho..so its not a NEED thing i wouldnt say...but if you want her to be a bit bulkier just start excersizing her
    get her a tread mill and have her pull cinder blocks around by a harness...
    and dont let any one tell you that doing that is cruel..they have dog pulling contests...they tow MASSIVE amounts..one or two bricks *depending on her size and health* to start isnt anything

whats her name btw?

13. seconded

14. Fucking gorgeous dog dude and you picked up a purebreed pit for free? There's ur lucky day. My favorite dog ever is my friend's female pitt, nicest dog I've ever met she loves everyone, but she's fucking insane with energy. A good trick to train her naturally is find a nice steep hill and take a ball or something she likes to chase and throw it down the hill over and over again. That's a better pick up than any dank I've ever seen on here.

15. #16 chiefton8, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
    beautiful dog indeed!

but i will put in my two cents about the breeding thing. unless you know what you're doing, know what traits and personalities to select for, have people willing to take the puppies, have the financial means to pay for any and all veterinary bills, etc., then think twice about breeding her. there are a lot of poorly bred dogs out there because the breeder had no idea what they were doing. as a result there are lot of dogs who have ended up without a home because of bad personalities, growth abnormalities, cancer, unnecessary aggressiveness, etc. it's a perpetual cycle too because if unsuited dogs are bred, then those puppies will inevitably be bred, and those undesirable traits become too common place in the dog population. i'm not saying your dog has these, but i think it is important that you think carefully about breeding her and make sure that you as the breeder are breeding the best traits possible. definitely pick the male dog very carefully too.

just my two cents. i'm absolutely not criticizing you. i only say this because i love dogs more than anything, and hate to see innocent dogs go homeless or be put down prematurely because they were unlucky with their genetics.

again though, she is a good looking animal. :)

16. agreed, make arrangement PRIOR to breeding her
    a lot of official breeders actually have people pay up front to reserve a puppy for themselves and to cover their costs...back side of this...
    if you get an "unwanted" puppy...or someone changes their mind..you HAVE to refund the cash they paid...and keep the puppy unless you can find someone willing to adopt the lil thing
    youll also have to be prepared to deal with problems as they get older, just because a pup gets a clean bill shortly after birth and up to the 8 week mark...doesnt mean that there wont be issues that arise later on in life...try to find out her lineage and if there are genetic issues any where in her line..same with the stud, be VERY selective on who you stud her with

17. thanks for all the advice!!

Im sure i wont be breeding her any time soon.

18. Pits are GREAT dogs. I have two of them myself. Please don't breed them. You are not an experienced breeder and have no reason to breed them.
    There are thousands of pits euthanized everyday because of overpopulation of the breed, don't add to that.

You don't feed a certain food or an excessive amount of food to a dog just to fatten them up. That makes them unhealthy as hell.
    From what I can tell from the pics she BARELY needs to gain any weight.

If it's not done correctly, done in excess or done for the wrong reasons it is cruel. I would never suggest telling someone they should do this because it's almost always practiced incorrectly. Talk to a trainer who is experienced and let them guide you into a correct method for strength/endurance training.

19. yeah...i forgot to mention that part...to do your homework about her training...

i know the rite way to do it, and i forget that others dont always do it the correct way...lack of green and caffeine has def had an effect on my thinking abilities:rolleyes: