Pistils are browning only 2 weeks into flowering! Help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jumpers, Feb 28, 2010.

1. 8 23w 2700k CFLs
    Fan Blowing at all times
    Temperature Low of 75
    Using a 12 gallon Bin
    Using Distilled water from store
    Technaflora Nutrients
    I do have a fungus Gnat investation under the soil which is simply a sterilizzed 0-0-0

I don't wanna lose my baby, this will be my first harvest if I can make it. I have already searched for help on here the past few days. I have started to water it with Plain Distilled water. But the leaves are still curling and browning up, I had to cut off the lowest bud sight again today as it was all dead.. :cry:

Some one, please any Idea what I should do? last time I fed them was 4 days ago, and yesterday I gave it 1 quart of some more b1 vitamin and trimmed off the fans leaves that were showing sign of this attack.

Jumpers

Attached Files:

2. Agh! Bump

3. Looks like over fertilization...

You may want to try H202 for the Fugus Gnats...It will kill the larvea on contact. See my post about Hydrogen Peroxide in this forum...

Good luck.:smoke:

4. Ohh and maybe some heat stress if your temps never get below 75. Need to have abouta 10 degree variance from day to night.

5. Hmm the heater I use only has the funtion to keep it at 65,70,75,80, how could I set it up so it changes at night, I don't just want it to kick off at night, for the fact that I don't even have heat running in my house, it may get waay too cold