Pissing on the toilet seat...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yankeehotel, Apr 2, 2006.

1. So I came home completely blazed last night, and completely exhausted since I'd been smoking my new bong since noon.

I went to piss and it went everywhere :mad: My dad walks in and yells "ERIC! PISS IS ALL OVER THE FLOOR!" I'm like "SHIT! Must be because I jacked off earlier!"

He stands there and forgets entirely about me acting high and just asks "What the fuck, Eric?"

humiliation to save myself from being found out..

2. That is a very weird story.

3. LOL that was fucking fantastatic. I played that all out in my head, and I laughed my ass off. +rep

4. So piss spontaneously jets out after you ejaculate, haha?

5. no, just in weird directions

6. hahah nice cover story dude..........

7. That reminds of a story I heard , most likely on this site, about a kid. His dad came up to his room whil e they were smoking and since he was thinking on his feet, told his friend to take off his pants. Long story short he pretended he was gay to not get caught. Though a little extreme his college tuition was riding on staying drug free.

Good one though!

8. hahhaha

9. haha that was such a funny ass story, thanks for that :D

10. I'd rather my parents catch me doing heroin than have them think I'm gay. Not to sound homophobic of course, I just don't think my parents would react well to one of their son's being gay.

11. hahahaha that is fuckin hilarious :smoking:

12. I do believe the motel bathroom scene in "Me, Myself, and Irene" should explain exactly what's going on.

13. He would not have gotten his college tuition paid for if he got caught. So while I completely understand where you are coming from, I am going to take for granted you understand mine too :p .

14. Yeah, that was on here. You are correct sir. Also, I don't know if I could tell my dad either of those stories haha. I'd probley just say "I'm high" and take whats coming, what's he going to do? Kick me out? Fine, I'll go find my own damn place.

-AFD

15. what the hell...

16. wow laughed so hard when i read that. thats a good idea

17. haha classic

18. whasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

19. suuuuuuuuuuuuup

20. eric, great story, man. hahahah