Pissed the fuck off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BudRUs, Mar 1, 2010.

1. alright so i know it's stupid to bring weed and shit to school but oh well.

-- story, i usually bring my bowl to school and keep it in my pencil pouch. And stick the pouch under my left, so today i stupidly jetted out the class and left it there. Under my desk, weed, glass bowl, and a lighter. I get on the bus and go and pull it out, i noticed it wasn't there. I start flipping im like fuck i left it at school. I call one of my good friends, tell him to go get it for me, he's like alright, he text me back and says i couldn't get in the school, but mike my (friend i guess you would say ex-friend?) goes through the main office to get in the school. He texts me im like i got your bowl haha. im like give me shit back before i beat your fucking ass, he's like i gotta keep it. SO right now i just got home, i'm going to beat this fuckers ass tommorow at school. This is some of the most bullshit i've been through in a while

2. #2 jamesh, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
    I know your a stoner but you shouldn't have left your shit there.

What will kicking his ass do? I doubt he's even going to bring the bowl to school.
    Shit, he probably smoked the weed already as well(depending).
    So even if you do kick his ass(assuming you win), what do you get?

Well you either get to kick someone's ass, and afterwards he still has your bowl/weed.
    Or you get your ass kicked and probably picked on after he spreads that around.
    Or you get suspended for fighting at school for a dumb reason.

Just let it go man.
    And kick his ass outside of school if anything.

3. #3 See Emily Play, Mar 1, 2010
    I agree, I'd be pissed off too.

Are you sure he's not joking? I mean, if he was really planning to keep your weed, would he text you telling you he's keeping it? Wouldn't he just keep it and not say anything?

But hey, dude, you forgot your weed. At school. You're lucky this is all that's happening

Why were you so aggro to begin with man? If my friend was like 'I got your bowl', I'd be like 'Thanks dude!'. At this point you didn't know he wanted to keep it, so why were you so aggressive? The kid did you a favour and saved your ass.

4. I wouldn't let that slide.

5. Na this dudes just like me, he brings weeds, and bowls to school everyday. Except the fact his are homemade.

All your points are true Jamesh

Yeah i know i'm very lucky, evidently my teacher was about to look and see whos it was. And nah, he once took my lighter just to take it, but a lighter is different from weed and a bowl.

Shit it wasn't much weed like 5-10 dollars worth. If i do kick his ass (which i would) he's a stick, then i would get the satisfaction of giving him what he deserves. Because from how i see it, he should give me the bowl back instead of being such a bitch, and i told him im going to kick his ass if he doesn't give it back. Idk maybe i am being stupid.. but sorry i'm just realllllllllllly pissed. Maybe he did save my ass, but the only reason he did it was to get a bowl out of it. I know this dude, he's a dumbass, he doesn't give shit back. So i already know what was going to happen. Anyways he texted the first dude i asked who said he couldn't get in school, and said that he was going to keep it. EOS.

6. Possibly because his friend said "I got your bowl haha".
    And then after he asked for it back his friend said "I gotta keep it".

His friend(ex friend might I add) didn't even say he would give it back. What else do you assume?

However he did get alittle angry over it. I will not deny that.

7. Yes^ i was angry i guess, but not as angry as scared. You really don't understand how fucking freaked out i was, as soon as i notice it's gone i call the guy from my friends phone because he usually stays after school longer..if my teacher would have opened that up i would have been fucked.

8. dude id just be lucky that your teacher didn't find your bowl, but just let him decide. whats more important, 10 dollars worth of weed or your friendship?

9. rationality wins +1

10. #10 B_herb420, Mar 1, 2010
    Yeah, I don't think I would give anything back to someone that said "give it back or i'll kick your ass". I, along with almost everyone else would keep it just to show domination in that situation.

11. He said he wouldn't before that, but thanks.

12. #12 See Emily Play, Mar 1, 2010
    The 'haha' doesn't mean much to me. Maybe I'm just chilled, but if it were my friend I'd take the 'haha' to mean laughter at the whole situation and, in retrospect (if it were a real friend who wouldn't take your weed) it would be a pretty funny situation.

And the aggression was before the 'friend' said he was going to keep it

EDIT: I just read the part where OP found out from a friend that the kid was planning to keep it prior to receiving the text. Still, no need for aggression. If the kid's always stealing your shit, he's obviously just looking for attention. For someone like that, whether the attention's negative or positive doesn't mean fuckall. Just ignore him, and don't give him an opportunity to jack your shit again. Why are you even friends with a person like this?

So what else were you expecting from him? I understand that you're pissed, I would be too. But your options were A) Let the teacher find it or B) let the kid who you knew would keep it, take it for you. Stuck between a rock and a hard place dude. Yes, you lost the weed but you saved yourself weeks/months of bullshit with the school and your parents.

Either way, it was a lose-lose situation so I see no reason to get as worked up about as you are.

Chill, smoke a joint :p;)

13. do u live on the east coast? (off topic)

14. Hm. How'd that go down? Did he just say "I found your bowl and i'm keeping it"? And, if so, how would you know he wasn't joking? or lying? I don't think anyone could be that dumb(especially since you said he's a "stick". Which I am assuming means skinny), to pretty much tell on himself...

15. yeah if u dont know this kid and he knows its yours, i'd beat his ass.

16. Ain't no fucking way. Honestly shouldn't have left that thing in school and saved you from going to jail but if he acknoweledges that he has it and he won't give it back then a on the WEEKEND ass kickin it much deserved!!!!

17. I don't get all the aggression I'm seeing on this thread. What is the entire basis of the weed counterculture if not opposition to violence?

Yes, what he did was wrong, and yes, you do have a right to stand up for yourself and try get your shit back. But that doesn't have to involve violence.

If this kid keeps going down the road he's going, eventually he'll mess with the wrong people and get what's coming to him. You don't have to take it into your own hands to 'teach him a lesson'. Life will do that for you.

18. Before you do anything, let things settle just a little bit please man, trust me.

19. Dude I am not a violent person but in life and exspecially at a urban school, if you let one dick push you around then everyone else will follow. Thier is a difference between being overly aggressive and making sure no one gets a hard on to just fuck with you. Just like thier is a diff between being non violent and a pussy!!!!!

20. I've settled down much. I'm good now.