Pissed the FUCK off @ rents!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed4dayz, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know why everyone is being such an asshole towards the OP. And I do understand what you're going through with your parents but trust me, they will all get better. But I gotta be honest, what you're ranting about are very small problems. You're lucky you have the opportunity to move out this summer and go to a university. Hell, you're lucky for having a job considering how job openings are limited. I'm also assuming you'll be allowed to use that money for yourself. Be grateful, there are kids your age that have dropped out of High School and have to use all their money from their job just to make ends meet for their family.

2. I'd say your bro had the right idea. move in with him or get your own place with a couple friends. foreclosed houses are getting cheaper each day. once you have your own place it will be like a big "fuck you" to your parents

3. Move out or deal with your parent's rules until you can pay for all your own shit, that's the bottom line. Appreciate what you have, I wish the problems with my parents were as simple as the problems you have with yours. Once you have your own kids someday and you have to support a household you'll understand where your parents are coming from. Congrats on the acceptance letters and job though.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU]Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen. - YouTube[/ame]

5. Wow I don't know why everyone is being dicks yeah you might be overreacting a bit but those people must not know what it's like to have parents that wanted to control everything you do. All you have to fight for is the little things and they're still pricks about that. Yes it's his fathers house and he can do what he wants but what's the point of having the internet timer? And he tells you to be active and he's not active that's just annoying.

One thing you said that was really stupid though was you started yelling so they would hear what your saying.... when you yell at someone it seems like an attack to them and their much, much less likely to hear what your saying cause they get heated and just think about what they wanna yell at you. Don't act like a kid and maybe you won't be treated like one.

6. I think OP play's too much WoW

7. #27 Blazed4dayz, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    Okay so I woke up this morning to see all these posts.
    Lets start with replying right away.

First off, my dad IS stubborn as fuck and incredibly hard to deal with. He is the hardest person to talk to about anything in my family. He chooses to go the hard way rather then the easy which just creates even more problems and worries. He doesn't listen to your words, because in the end, he'll always believe you to be the same person you were 2-3 years ago.

About the timer, are you fucking serious GC? I've had it on for 3 years, he put it on cause my school grades were lacking. I got around it, but let me tell you something.
    MY DAD IS A COMPUTER TECH. I might not pay the bills, but its not normal to confine someone like that especially when there is NO REASON to. It helped while in school, but otherwise I'm out now and I'm doing fine. I built my computer custom. So shut up to those people saying I don't pay the bills. He doesn't fucking ask me to, if he does, sure I will. I'm his son, hes not going to charge me for everything I do or have just b/c I'm 18.

As for being ungrateful, no. Absolutely not. I've seen the poor, the homeless. I know I grew up luckily in a good neighbourhood. But the problem is, there are so many restrictions and the fact my dad judges me for everything I do or don't do, pisses me the fuck off. I help as much as I can around the house, asking daily if they need any help.

About the shoes, I didn't know they were outworn or small. I FIGURED. The thing is, I don't like being talked down to like nothing. Its like they already have it made up in their mind that I'm doing what they say. Which is not true.

About me being argumentative, theres a reason I'm majoring in criminology. And why the fuck would I shut up and just sit there and listen to my dad spew BS out of his mouth about ME ? How the fuck does that make sense to you guys? I'm sure NONE OR MAJORITY of you would of talked back or said something. Especially since its your dad calling you all these things.

About my computer time, someone said I'm on too much just from seeing my thread post. Its called a fucking RANT. Its all my feelings and thoughts that I just want to let out somewhere. And thats not long, guess you don't read much. If I told you the FULL story, this thread alone would be 2 pages BY MYSELF.

Call me what you want, I didn't put this up for your opinions. I put it up cause I needed to let go of everything in my mind sort of. And I've seen a ton of other GC members do it too. Never figured GC to be so hateful and bashful when they don't know SHIT.

Really you guys, learn to not assume 'im ungrateful' or 'acting like a child'. You obviously haven't ever met someone like my dad. Your perfect, I get it.

FYI; telling someone to go outside and be active when your not active is like being a FAT personal trainer. No client is going to look up to you and be like...this guy knows what hes doing.

My dad tries to control everything, which I'm not down for at all. I was at 16, 17 but I'm 18 now and he still treats me like a kid who can't make decisions. He doesn't give me room to fall and try again. He'd rather HELP me and make me successful which is great, but I'd like my own self responsibility and individuality.

Whatever, I'm out of here in September...and I'll barely be back except for breaks and such. Can't wait. If I could move out, I would. But unfortuneatly, my brother stole $70,000 of our life savings and 11-12k of it was mine.
    So I'm getting a job, and yeah working my ass off till sept.

@52Lewis, no all my job money is going to my university payments cause it costs around 20k a year. So no, job money isn't mine to spend. Maybe some of it, but majority is going to be saved up for uni.

8. #28 Stride420, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    [quote name='"Blazed4dayz"']
    Really you guys, learn to not assume 'im ungrateful' or 'acting like a child'. You obviously haven't ever met someone like my dad. Your perfect, I get it.

My dad tries to control everything, which I'm not down for at all. I was at 16, 17 but I'm 18 now and he still treats me like a kid who can't make decisions. He doesn't give me room to fall and try again. He'd rather HELP me and make me successful which is great, but I'd like my own self responsibility.[/quote]

I personally didn't say you were ungrateful but you ARE acting like a child and that is why you are treated like a child. Maybe you shouldn't assume too. My dads just like yours. What you need to do is treat them and talk to them with respect. "Why are you so mad... You look mad, why are you yelling." That is the most childish thing I have ever heard. Sit down and have a talk with your dad. Tell him how you feel but talk life a man and not a child. When he tells you to be active it's cuz he doesn't want you to day like him so stop being a little bitch about it. He actually cares for you. If he's still being super stubborn just take the high road and don't talk back anyways. This will also demonstrate your maturity and it will only help you in the long run. Actions speak louder than words. Saying you're an adult cuz you're 18 just isn't going to work when you still act like a child. Believe me I was 100% in your shoes. I talked to my dad about it then over time I SHOWED him im a man and not a child now and he treats me like one. Im on mobile so I can't really give the best response but I hope it's good enough.

9. Closed for Review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.