Pissed on my cats head....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zorf, Sep 25, 2012.

1. So I was gonna take a piss before I headed to bed. I left the door open because everyone was in bed, except my cat apparently. So I start pissing and he jumps right on the toilet seat and then puts his head right into my urine stream almost looking like he wanted to bath in my piss. It was funnier than fuck. :D

2. He got Zorfed.

3. [quote name='"jurassicshark"']He got Zorfed.[/quote]

lolol. Zorfing! Its now a thing! haha

4. your avatar looks like a mix of chris farley and rosie o'donnell

5. Lol did you wash the cat down in the sink?!

6. lol my roomies cat used to always put his paws on the toilet seat and watch me piss, every damn time he never got tired of it

7. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']lol my roomies cat used to always put his paws on the toilet seat and watch me piss, every damn time he never got tired of it[/quote]

lol. They really are the most curious creatures.

8. [quote name='"MikeyN"']your avatar looks like a mix of chris farley and rosie o'donnell[/quote]

Damn. Your right.

9. Maybe piss is really a thing cats love and humans never even knew or maybe you can give it to your cat in its bowl once in a while as Treat omg I just started a phase or revolution for cats.

Attached Files:

10. Umm.. that's a dog:hippie:

11. Hahaha did you wash his head off or let him curl up next to you soaked in your own urine.

12. Cats like running water. Or the sound of it. Or something like that haha I forget.

13. Ya our cats used to watch me everytime i peed outside :laughing:

O and one time my friends cat was in the bathroom and did the same damn thing and the reaction from that cat was fucking priceless.

14. [quote name='"Zr-01stamg"']Ya our cats used to watch me everytime i peed outside :laughing:

O and one time my friends cat was in the bathroom and did the same damn thing and the reaction from that cat was fucking priceless.[/quote]

My cat once watched me masturbate.