Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pissed off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CRAZYKID423, Aug 19, 2013.

1. #1 CRAZYKID423, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    Man, I just moved up here to Ga, and am at a loss for bud. Ive always been super weary of going out into public and trying to find weed, but it doesn't look like i have a choice. There is this gas station by my place that sells like bongs and bowls, good idea to try and find someone? Anyone been successful with this?

2. You have a job? Going to school?

You have to be doing one of the two. So ask people you work with or around.

3. man right now I'm in between school, taking a year off to travel. And i just moved so no haha...  :confused_2:

4. I live in ga and it took me almost a year to find a reliable hook up.. everyone here smokes the herb though. Finding fellow stoners should not be difficult at all. What part of ga do you stay in?

5. im in norcross area, Im just always sketched out about getting my money stolen lol