piss?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thgreenfuture, Nov 3, 2007.

1. i tried lookin for some fertilizer, found none, and im grounded.:eek:
    ive got potassium and the little water retaining rocks, but i need nitrogen.

i know that piss has a concentrated source of nitrogen.
    so i grabbed a bottle and went to the bathroom. i mixed
    166 ml of water and 25 ml of piss, is this alright to give my plant, next to regular watering?

2. Would you like to get pissed on? I wouldn't..

3. Dilute it down a lot more than that, and use it when it's fresh, and then yes you can use it to give your plants a nitrogen boost.

4. omg LOL thats the funniest thing ive ever read....seriously though dont piss on you plants,

5. You can use urine to boost nitro levels, i would say a ratio of 1:10 urine to water
    however the smell might be a problem..

6. im sure uve pissed on a plant b4, and chill, its not like im pissing on this plant.

im diluting nitrogen to make a fert.

7. I have done it myself and it boosted the plants up a bit.

It sounds a bit disgusting but just think of all the other stuff your plants gets,Compost,worm castings,bat shit,cow shit etc...

8. why mix?
    piss in the toilet and then scoop :) its like a pre-mix
    make sure you havent dropped the kids off at the pool though

i think the risk vs. reward here is not very good... buy some ferts, or if you cant today, but them tomorrow... your plants can go a day without ferts, give em some fresh water... if you've been feeding them regularly it will likely already have ferts in the soil, it just needs some fresh water

9. yay i got my fert!

:) (happy guy)

10. OK....
    First ?
    How can you be grounded if you are over 18?

Mix 1/2 cup with 5 gallon of water

11. hmm 1st of all if u getting grounded then u gtta b under 18(my opinion) and 2nd...DO NOT PISS ON UR PLANTS...Not a smart thing to do

12. all i know is i wouldnt smoke a plant that was pissed on..

13. for all you know youd actually never know it was pissed on. and do you know Dried Blood Fert that is high in N is actually dried beef and pork blood..

14. Did you read any of the sticky threads?

15. use ketchup and coffee grounds mix both up with lots of water and check the pH and then apply

16. like toastybiz said, dilute the urine first as it's bad for plants in high concentrations... probably salts. i remember reading this very topic in an early 90s high times article. in it, a grower and his baby son each pissed on pot plants. the son's thrived while the father's died. the reply stated that it was probably because the son didn't have the volume he did and didn't burn the plants.

i know when i was a kid, i used to like to piss out my window until i created a patch of dead grass and got in trouble for it.

17. OK Einstein....do ya' know where the N in most ferts comes from?.............Urea....Pig Urine
    It's also in alot of Shampoos............:eek:

18. Yeah, you don't want to piss ON the plant, or directly on the soil. If the Nitro levels are too high, plant's gonna die. Just piss in a regular sized cup till it fills it about 1/4" up, then fill the rest with water. Do that once a week... it's what I used to do when I couldn't get nutes, lol.