Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

piss test on friday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jmoney2190, May 5, 2011.

1. I'm sure this thread has popped up numerous times so don't yell at me lol..anyway I have a job interview on Fri and the manager already hinted that I'm going to be hired cus he asked if I could pass a piss test..Anyway I haven't smoked that much recently..maybe 3 times in the last 3 weeks..most recently was last Monday(9 days ago)..anyway my friend told me I should buy a drink from gnc for like 40 dollars but do I need to or should I be able to pass cus I haven't smoked much recently?

2. Soketimes bro you just gotta think " Just fuck it "

3. ayo J just go to cub and buy niacin, its a pill that works for me and i got a whole bottle for like 6 bucks. Just dont smoke till after it and pop 2 thursday and friday night.

4. Lol what you mean by that?

5. Go in there naked...They won't even bother to drug test you.

6. #6 CuZ, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dont even think about it till like an hour before you get tested

7. i heard drinking a lot of water and pissing a lot helps?

8. That's hard tho lol..like if I can pass it without spending 40 I'd rather do that..but shit if I have to pay ill do it..I want this job.

9. piss half of your piss into the toilet then piss some into the cup just enough to fill the cup a lil less then half the cup.i do that every time i take a test and it comes up clean and i onlt take 2 weeks of t-break

10. #10 CuZ, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This drink wont make a difference man, just get someone else's piss, 9 days ago does not mean you are fucked, you still could pass legit