Piss out a marble or Shit out a softball.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RollinFattys91, Mar 16, 2009.

1. I was toking w my buddys earlier and one of my friends is kinda immature and says nasty shit but he pulled one out today that had us all rofl..

he hits the blunt and says "i gott some deep shit i wanna ask u guys".. then he goes "Pat, would you rather piss out a marble or Shit out a softball."

kinda one of those "you hadda b there but im just on here killing time till i get scooped later.

But seriously which one would you chose if u had to> This only works if your a guy.

(please no negative feedback its just a joke)

2. softball man kidney stones are the sizes of little pebbles and people cant even withstand the pain from them.....

but overall as a question both are impossible because due to the size and small room for each to fit through something would have to rip or rupture and that my friend would not be to much fun :smoking:

3. Rofl, Both seem fucked up, I would not want to piss out any hard object. Ive taken some notorious B.I.G shits, FUCK i cant decide! if theres lube involved then id shit the softball, god damn i cant decide tho!

4. Gonna have to go with the softball... *shutter*

5. ive had some shits I would like to compare to a softball.

Im definetly gonna have to go with softball out the ass.

6. Yeah, I'm gonna follow the general concensus. My ass isn't involved in sex...

7. Softball out the ass. My dick would never forgive me if i chose the marble.

8. hahaha word

9. Kidney stones scare me more than enough, fuck a marble.

10. soft ball for sure!

11. what an interesting real life story!

anyway, for when this gets moved, i choose softball =X

12. Probably the softball.

If I picked the marble I'd never be the same again.

13. Shit out a softball. I think i would rather kill myself then have something that big come out of my dick.

14. Second that.

15. I'd say softball. But are we talking dime sized marble or giant half dollar sized marble here?

16. Im going against the grain :cool:
    Marble for sure.

lol, jk, that would effing suck like a veitnamese hooker.
    Softball.

17. Neither, preferably.

But if I had to pick, softball all the way.

18. Are women not included because we don't have as much fear about our genitals? Or because we can handle worse things than a marble out the urethra?

I'm torn, because either choice would probably lead to that. One you risk having very painful urination for a spell and maybe infection or surgery, the other you risk fistulas and anal tearing (and maybe infection and surgery) and is are far more septic.

My question is:

Gentlemen of the softball league, how did you get it up there anyway?

19. The softball.
    Then I'd take a picture of it, submit to ratemypoo.com and become an internet legend.

20. haha definetly softball through the ass...seems less damaging