Pirates of the Caribbean!

Discussion in 'General' started by viperware, Jul 12, 2003.

1. This movie was fucking dope. I had 2 vicodin before. I am going to watch it again super smoked up. I recommend this movie to everyone. P.S. Stay through the credits. Werd.

-viperware-

2. Downloading it now. Will watch, whenever I get the time.

3. fucking if you work at McDonalds you get tickets to see it free, so me and a buddy are going wednesday, were making a day out of it, take my boat out to a sandbar and getting baked and drunk... hope the movies fucking cool too.

4. shit, i left when it hit the credits... what happens!? whats it show? ahh tell me!

5. woohoo! hotboxed with a few fatties and then saw that earlier today. it was excellent!! ending was a little dry though.

what happened after the credits??!

6. I cannot wait to see this movie. not only do I love johnny depp (what a damn good actor) but this movie jjust looks bad ass!

7. ^ thats actually what i was thinking, just the fact that depp is in it alone makes it worth seeing, IMHO. Plus it doesn't look bad at all, i think its gonna be like the underdog movie of the summer.

8. I was gonna PM what happens after the credits but I will just write

SPOILER:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

The monkey goes back to the chest and steals a piece of the gold. The curse is no longer broken!

9. aw, thats like pressing the red button when they tell you not to press the red button...