1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Pirate Jokes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Smoke3Joints, May 1, 2002.

1. Maybe I'm the only one who finds these funny...

I saw a pirate movie yesterday...
    It was rated "Arrr"

What kind of doll did the pirate's daughter have?
    Barrrrrrbie

Anybody have any more? Arrrr.

2. Two pirates are sitting in a bar when the most badass pirate ever walks in. The badass pirate has a wooden leg, an eye patch, and a hook.
    One of the pirates at the bar is curious. He says, "Aye, matey, how'd ye get the wooden leg?"
    The badass pirate says, "Arrrrrgh, I was thrown off a ship and me leg was bitten off by a shark."
    Impressed, the pirate at the bar asks, "How'd ye get the hook? Arrr."
    The badass says, "Arrrrgh, in a sword fight some bloody bastard cut me hand off."
    Still curious, the pirate at the bar asks, "Well, matey, how'd ye get the eyepatch?"
    The badass says, "Aye, a seagull pooped in me eye."
    The other pirate says, "Arrgh, matey, you mean to tell me that you lost your eye to a seagull?"
    The badass says, "Arrrgh, twas me first day with the hook."

3. Some pirates are sitting in a bar when another pirate swaggers in with a ship's steering wheel sticking out of his pants, right at his crotch.
    One of the pirates in the bar says, "Aye, matey, did ye know you've got a steering wheel sticking out of your crotch?"
    The pirate with the wheel says, "Arrrgh, tis driving me nuts!"

4. Hmmmm. I guess pirate humor is an aquired taste. I'm just not feeling it. ;)

5. lmfao @ driving me nuts

Grasscity Deals Near You