Pipes

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Timetoblaze420, Dec 31, 2013.

1. So say I smoke 2 grams out of a pipe rather than roll in into a blunt or joint... Would the pipe make the thc stay in my system longer or no? I know you get higher from a pipe because you're getting more smoke and it's not constantly burning so the answer is probably yes, but I wanna know from people who have had experience. Thanks and keep toking.

2. Yes and pipes are better for you because there is less junk so to say going into your lungs. It filters it more. Joints are the least filtered, then pipes, the bubblers, then bongs. I just got myself a new percolator bong and it is killer

3. Lol. Actually im pretty sure a blunt would get you way more high than smoking the same amount out of a pipe....
    And no your method of smoking isn't going to make it stay in your system longer unless you dabbing or using concentrates with high thc levels.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You just have to know how roll

5. The same amount in a joint/blunt would NOT be the same as the same amount in a bong or pipe. The weed burns much more cause it stays cherried in a joint and goes to waste. you get high with less in a pipe.

6. But your smoking it at one time =faster consumption. Instead of loading bowl after bowl.
    And I definitely get more high off a gram blunt than if I smoked a gram out of a pipe. I smoke blunts everyday and don't even use my pipes that much anymore unless I'm at work.