Pipes vs Bubblers, Do I buy a Bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SimplyTeal, Jan 26, 2016.

1. So I have a pipe right now its a small one but it gets the job done, when I hit it (im not sure if its just because im still getting the hang of it) or why but it's pretty harsh. I'm considering buying a bubbler (going to check a headshop tomorrow for prices and sizes) but I wanted to hear from some experienced smokers if they would advise me to buy a bubbler? The main reason I want one is for less harsh hits so I can get higher and not feel such a burn. The only concerns I have with this is if I buy a small bubbler will it function correctly? Or maybe a better way to state the concern is "are mini/small bubbler shity?"

I am going to have to be hiding this sense I still live with my parents for another few months till i move out so size definitely is a factor, I suppose being able to clean it is aswell so it doesnt reak of weed (i clean my pipe after every session and haven't had any smelling problems)

2. Bubblers are great less harsh, more volume of smoke I suggest a grav labs bubbler as they are known for good quality but they are also a little more expensive. To answer your question no small bubblers aren't shitty

3. I will def be buying one under $40 if i can find a small one for that price but thanks, is it true that they smell worst or is that what people say because they cant clean correctly

4. Update bought a bubbler totally love it, not harsh at all but not as smooth as a bong but way smoother than a pipe, I'm very happy although it's a lot more effort to clean

5. You might want to invest up to $30 for a chubbler. Thats like a mini bong sized between a bong and a bubbler. They come with percs and an ice catcher too.
    IMG000048.jpg

6. oh well I got one already but maybe for a next piece, thanks for the suggestion i like yours more only if they had some oh well haha

7. They are harsh until you get used to them, and which case, they will feel less harsh.

Bubblers will be smoother than a pipe.

Grab Labs bubbler is what I recommend. They rip and are very smooth.

8. My friends use bubblers, they say they are better and easier to use. They love it, got hoocked on them! I haven't tried it yet, but when i do, i will let u know my opinion! [​IMG]