Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pipes/joints/blunts vs. bongs/gravs/vapes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YankeeMYwankeee, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Is it just me or are the highs different? and the length of the high. it seems like smoking a fat blunt to yourself may take a little longer to get comfortable than it would hitting a couple bong packs but to me the high lasts longer and is more relaxing/enjoyable. Any of you guys had similar experiences? I personally don't have the privilege to roll up blunts all day due to conservation.. all I use is a homemade gravity bong - which gets the job done with say about .2 every hour but I'm slowly getting tired of this method even though it does conserve...

2. I usually smoke blunts, good high lasts about an hour, then about another 2-3 hours depending on the weed. Bongs only take me a couple of hits to get a nice high. Bowls I literally can't get a high, it's more of an extreme buzz. And I don't do joints, haven't tried a vape.

3. The blunt would add a nicotine buzz so yeah, It's different.

Personally the high is the same, just that each toking tool delivers the THC in different ways. Bongs diliver stronger hits due to te fact you can inhale more smoke, pipes & joints would be about the same for me. But with the pipe you'd know how much you're getting with each hit. And I've never vaped before. Their difference in the amount of THC delivered is what leads to the belief in a different high. IMO