Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipes banned where i live.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyn93, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Damn, Moorhead, that's far as fuck from the cities just, come over to hideaway or glassworld by the U.

2. What the fuck???

By the way fellas, you can always shop online :)

3. Order from GC bro...If you don't have a credit card, go out and buy a Visa Mastercard gift card...

Or are those banned too ?

4. The people above have the right idea. Just go to the next town and buy pipes.

5. [quote name='"Perpcakes"']Damn, Moorhead, that's far as fuck from the cities just, come over to hideaway or glassworld by the U.[/quote]

i fucking love hideaway its so cheap! and all of the bowls look sick

6. I feel your pain bro, as of January 2012, they're doing the same down here in Melbourne Australia.

7. I'm assuming weed is banned where you live, surely you can get a pipe if you can get drugs.

8. That isn't even right. Buy a lot asap

9. Love it Aussie state bans bongs 3 posts, A guy claims a town is banning bongs with no proof and thread goes off. hehe

10. I have a question.

Are wooden Tobacco pipes also banned i mean i can see glass pipes and bongs being targeted but a real tobacco pipe made of briar with pipe tobacco being smoked in it should be ok?

I only ask because i myself smoke a tobacco pipe and enjoy it and would hate to see this movement spread.

11. In my state Victoria, Australia, They are making the display,sale and supply of all bongs and bong attachments illegal, Tobacco shops may display up to 3 hookahs/shishas.

12. Sounds like you better buy one if you want it before they close it down. Or make your own.

13. Where I am it sounds like they will be banning wood pipes. From what i got out of it they will ONLY be able to sell papers and cigars.

14. Yea I got a nice order from GC coming but I will end up braking it :(.. On the 31st of December I think I will hit the local headshops and offer dramatically low prices for there glass lol.

15. Haha dude on the 31st of December me and my friends are gonna go walking around with some billies and rip them in public to show the government what we think of their new rules :hello:
    How annoying is it though dude? I never expected it to happen!

16. ALL of them? What if you smoke a tobacco pipe? j/c

17. Then you will get a misdemeanor and be fucked cuz our gov needs to rot in hell