Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatman2020, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Well my first pipe finally had it this morning, it some how rolled off the table and smashed. I almost wanted to cry, but any ways i was wondering what you guys thought of this new pipe im considering from grasscity, Inside Out Spoon - Dutch - Grasscity.com. Also i am a first time bong buyer and would like to have one around. ordering this at the same time, Glass Bong Conical Tubing - Dutch - Grasscity.com. Any feed back would be appreciated and would like to know feed back from any one who has ordered from grasscity before, im new here thanks. :)

2. i mean to be honest i think the price of that bowl is WAY to high.

3. it is kind of high but man i really like that color scheme, any other suggestions then :?

4. i suggest going to the local headshop and buying the first peice that makes your dick hard...

and AFAIK, the color of the peices vary when you buy from GC

5. i would man but the nearest headshop is around 150ish miles away :/

6. oh i did not know the colors vary :| darn it, when u mean by vary that thing could come out pink for all i know?

7. do a little asking around in your area, you would be surprised how maany headshops are close that you dont know about(especially for just a pipe, there are many gas stations that sell them in some places).

EDIT: not sure, i have seen pipes that were pictured yellow on the site come out in black and blue

8. no man there literally are no headshops lol, im in a very small area to get to a decent headshop i have to travel to the next state over, the headshop thats closest to me doesnt have a very good selection :/, do u think that pipe is to high priced? and what do u think of that bong

9. the bong looks great, the reviews are very good, too.

the pipe seems a little high-priced, but its hard to tell on the internet because you cant tell glass thickness.

10. any other suggestions for a pipe from grasscity? any opinions are welcome, just somthing about that pipe there i really like the colors lol and if their slightly off it wouldnt be the end of the world

11. that pipe is way expensive. imo it should be around $25.

as to other suggestions, i don't shop on grasscity, so i wouldn't really be able to tell you what to buy. if you have to get it on gc, just look for something you like that's reasonably priced i guess.

maybe just smoke jays til you can get to a shop and buy something nice.

12. thanks for the advice :) ill shop around, any 1 ever shopped from chunkyglasspipes.com or know anything about them? thanks.

13. ty peck ill check it out, and that bubbler is pretty sweet but im not looking for a bubbler atm =/

14. not seeing much of a selection from there peck =|

15. seriously? that websites loaded man, i haven't seen a better one, or one with a bigger selection.

16. Apparently you havent seen the rules either...

17. i apologize

18. way too pricey